The wise one once said prevention is better than cure. Nowadays swine flu is becoming a new face of dangerous spreading disease in many areas. Symptoms of this flu are chills, Fever, coughing, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, fatigue, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. It is a contagious disease which can spread easily to other person by coughing, sneezing, and touching a germ cover surface and then touching your nose or eyes. 10 easy prevention steps can protect you from swine flu other than the usual cold flu discussed in article entitled as: How to Prepare for Diseases due to Weather Changes & Cold. Also read Ginger Tea Extremely Useful & Beneficial For Health & 7 Minutes Early Morning Tips Will Change Your Life.
These are the ten important Swine Flu Prevention Tips & Remedies:
- Frequently wash hands: Wash hands often for at least 15 seconds by clean water and use antibacterial soap.
- Sleep properly: 8 hours daily nap is good for immune system that will help to prevent flu.
- Hydrate: Drink 8 to 10 glass water daily to wash out toxin from your immune system.
- Improve your immune system: Use of whole grains, colorful vegetables, and vitamin-rich fruits are good for immune system and make it strong nourished, and ready to fight infection.
- Avoid alcohol: Alcohol effects immune system and make it weak so the immune system can’t stop flu virus to engage.
- Physical activity: Physical exercise helps your body to be perfect as well as help your immune system to become active.
- Keep inform: You can collect information related to swine flu from your near medical center or you can consult any certified doctor about the infection.
- Avoid crowded areas: Avoid unnecessary outside trips, and if you are in a crowded place be careful not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands.
- Careful near sick people: Be very careful near sick people because this virus is contagious and can easily be spread.
- Get help: Instantly consult a doctor when detect any above given symptom and follow their instructions as well as medical prescription.