The Board of the International School of Western Australia (ISWA) offers applications for academic scholarships for entry into year 2015-2016. Applicants intend to learn either the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced Placement programs and would not be now registered at International School of Western Australia. Successful applicants would be given with up to two years of subsidised tuition. The application last date is 20 March 2015. Scholarships are given to study any of the courses invited by the International School of Western Australia.
- Applicants intend to learn either the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced Placement programs and would not be now enrolled at ISWA.
- Applicants can display high level achievement in their preceding academic programs as well as lively engagement with a variety of co-curricular and/or community activities.
- Students who are rewarded an ISWA Scholarship perform so on the considerate that they would continue a time after time high academic standard and attendance record. Students are judged by Academic commitment, behaviour or attendance to be intolerable may surrender their scholarship.
Successful applicants would be given with up to two years of subsidized tuition.
Successful applicants would be given with up to two years of subsidised tuition. The worth of the financial support would have variety from 25-100% as determined by the Principal. The parents of victorious candidates would be necessary to cover up all costs connected with school camps, textbooks, uniforms, and all path and test registration costs (approximately $2000 AUS per academic year).
Selection for the scholarship would be derived from:
- Academic achievement
The probable of the applicant to motivate and maintain other students at ISWA.
Shortlisted candidates would be offered, together with their parents, for an interview with the Principal.
- Applicants are necessary to provide the following:
- A covering letter requesting deliberation for an ISWA academic scholarship
- School reports last two academic years
- NAPLAN marks from the most current NAPLAN tests
- A short account of the applicant’s academic, sporting and co-curricular accomplishment over the past 12 months (no more than two A4 sheets)
- A filled application form
The application last date is 20 March 2015.