Dubai is the most populous city and the second largest emirate by territorial size in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most beautiful and developed city of the world that has emerged as a global city in the past years. Due to these attractive facts, labour from all around the world including Pakistan and Bangladesh, go there to work. Like other things, they would also require Labour Card from the Ministry of Labour. In order to get new Dubai Labour Card, terms and conditions, required documents and fees is defined below:
Terms and Conditions
- After arrival in Dubai, you must have to obtain Dubai Labour Card within 60 days, which is issued after medical check-up.
- If labour card is not obtained by the employer, he will have to pay fine for it.
- It is issued for two years while government employees gets three years validity.
- After expiry, it can be renewed with the permission of both the employer and employee within 60 days.
- It is the duty of employer to pay the late fee or fines on behalf of his employee within the certain period.
Documents Required For Dubai Labour Card
- One photograph of the employee.
- Copy of valid license from establishment.
- Entry Visa copy.
- Valid health certificate of the employer.
- Signature card copy.
- Three copies of employment contract with the signatures of the employee and the employer, as well as the seal of the establishment.
Fees For Dubai Labour Card
Fee for Dubai labour card is already included in the work permit fee and you will not have to pay such fee again.