EasyPaisa is the leading mobile banking service in Pakistan which revolutionized the concept of sending and receiving money, paying bills and much more for millions of Pakistan. But before using these services through the app biometric verification was compulsory but do you know how to verify your account through the app, from the comfort of your home?
Previously biometric verification was possible online by visiting an easy paisa shop or merchant near your house, along with your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC). The merchant used to scan fingerprints and verify your account but now in 2023 the process is more simple, easy and convenient.
Now you don’t have to worry about ‘easypaisa shop near me’ because verification can be completed through the EasyPaisa app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices and mobile phones. As per Easypaisa the step by step guide for verification is as follows:
1) Download the EasyPaisa app either from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2) Open the app to register your account by providing your personal information including a valid CNIC number and a valid phone number to receive verification code.
3) Complete the process to make your easypaisa account.
4) After making an account you can proceed to complete the biometric verification process.
5) Select ‘upgrade your account’ to start the biometric verification process
6) You will be instructed to scan your left hand and then your right hand, kindly follow the instructions provided otherwise the scan will be rejected, especially if hands are not in the correct position.
7) Account is upgraded as soon as the verification process is completed. After completion of the process you can use the facilities provided by the easypaisa app.
This is the method to for biometric verification for 2023 but kindly note that previous years processes indicate that with each passing year easypaisa enhances, updates and changes the verification process.
Easypaisa is part of Telenor Microfinance Bank and operates as a branchless banking service offering multiple services such as:
- Salary Disbursement
- Cash Collection Management
- Online Payment Gateway
- B2B Supply Chain Payments
- Corporate Disbursement and Payments
Merchant to Distributor Loan