You would find a range to Apply As Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) to choose from. You would require four kinds of forms from this, so you would relate to immigration. Go to the website: www.cic.gc.ca. find the way to the Forms and shows section.
For Skilled Workers for Canadian Immigration you would require to download the fundamental Application Form. This form give places for connecting you and your family’s photographs. This form would not be provided by the Principal Applicant. The Back Ground Form requires to be provided by your wife and children.The Additional Family form requires to be provided by your wife and children above the ages of years. Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Worker form would also be provided by the Principal Applicant.
Entire these forms on your operating system and then obtain a print out. You would also require to manage for the visa fee. For you and your wife both you would have to provide a visa fee of 55 Canadian Dollars both, while for children under 18 years of age you would have to provide 150 Canadian Dollars each. The fee would only be made a payment in the shape of a draft to the ‘Receiver General for Canada’. The draft would be provided along with the application, type your name and complete address in English on the envelope.
Documents to be provided with the Application
- All application forms
- A draft of the necessary fee
- The applicants have to be verified by a public notary.
- Your home address
- Where the Application have to be provided to? You Can Also Apply Online
The Address for the office is:
- Nationality and Immigration Canada,
Federal Skilled Worker.
Centralized Intake Office.
6 George Street, Sydney, NS
B1p J3, Canada
[alert-success]Note:You require to tolerate this in mind that being a Pakistani you would not offer the temporary residence visa application or immigration application at the Canadian High Commission; rather it has to be provided to the above stated address. [/alert-success]
Required Document for Canada federal skilled worker program:
- Academic certificate and degrees (attested by the board, HEC).
- Transcription of the University degrees filled or with in an envelope stamped with the University insignia.
- Original birth certificates
- Academic certificate
- Identity card
- Nikah Nama (Marriage certificate)
- Passport photocopies of the entire family.
- Bank statement. This would be necessary as an evidence that you have enough funds to give for your family in Canada for the next 6 months.
- 21000 Canadian Dollars for a family of 4 persons
- 17,000 dollars for a family of three persons
- 14,000 dollars for a family of two persons.
- Police Character Certificate
- Immigration Sized photographs
Following are the entitled job for Canada Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP).
- Senior managers – Financial communication and other business services
- Senior managers – Trade broadcasting and other services n.e.c
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- Managers in health care
- Construction managers
- Mechanical engineers
- Manufacturing managers
- Computer network technicians