Saudi Arabia is the home for many Pakistani and other nationals who are working in the Kingdom for many years. As they feel alone and miss their families, they probably apply for the permanent family visa of Saudi Arabia for their families. The procedure of permanent family visa application and to check its status, was manual in past but the Saudi Ministry of Interior has recently launched the online procedure to submit the permanent family visa application and to check the status of that particular application.
The procedure of family visit visa has become very simple after online services. The applicant just have to fill an online form and take print out to get it signed by the company officer and submit it to the Chamber of Commerce. After submitting the application, the applicant would receive the confirmation message on his mobile with the visa number. Applicant just have to send that visa number to his home country so that the family members can stamp the visa on their passport.
In order to check the status of your permanent family visa application, just follow the steps given below:
Procedure To Check Permanent Family Visa Application Status
- First of all, login to your Ministry of Interior Account
- Now click on the “E-Services”, “Istaqdam” and then select “Family Visa Services”.
- Now open “View and Print Submitted Application”.
- New window will be appeared on your screen which will show the status of online submitted application.
- If your application status is “Submitted” and “Not Issued”, then it means that you have not visited the Chamber of Commerce.
- If the application status is “Approved”, then it means that visa number and reference number has been issued.
- Now click on the “Action” caption and select “Open” tab.
- New screen will be opened, containing the details of applicant, application and the sponsor.
- Check all the details and match them with your passport.
- If the status shown “Approved”, it doesn’t means that the procedure is completed, the application will also get approved from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- After the visa application is approved from MOI website, you should have to wait.
- After 3-4 days, go to the MOFA Website and enter your visa and Iqama number.
- In the new window, you will find the status of your application.
- If your application is approved by the MOFA, take a print out of it and send it to your country for visa processing on your family members passport.