The United States of America is considered to be the most powerful and developed nation in the world. Millions of people from all around the world visit United States every year for tourism or to search suitable jobs. Residents of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also go there to find jobs because of handsome salary and other benefits in the United States.
Saudi residents who want to work in America as a nonimmigrant, granted H1B USA visa, under the USA immigration law. So in order to get H1B USA visa, eligibility criteria, the procedure and required documents for Saudi residents are given below:
Eligibility Criteria To Get H1B USA Visa
- The applicants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in relevant field in which they want to apply for H1B USA visa.
- Applicants must have at least 12 years of experience in the relevant field, in which they want to apply. If they not have the required experience, USCIS will decide whether to give them H1B USA visa or not.
- The degree of applicant should be related to the field in which he is applying.
- Applicants must have to get at least 12 points from the immigration department in order to qualify for H1B USA visa.
- Applicants relative should be present in USA and should be valid employee or employer there.
- Any Employer in the USA reserved all the rights to hire and fire any H1B USA visa holder at any time.
- In H1B USA visa program, there is a limited quota of 65,000 visas per year.
- Applicants with USA masters or graduation degree are exempted from cap and they will be given first priority.
- Applicants should file their H1B USA visa petitions after 1st of April, every year.
Fee For H1B USA Visa
- The range of petition filing fee for H1B USA visa is from $1570 to $2320.
- They should also have to pay Machine Readable Visa fee of $190, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The H1B USA visa fee can be paid from Samba bank, after getting an appointment on the applicant site.
- Applicant can re-schedule his/her interview for limited number of times and he/she would have to pay the fee again after validity.
- Average waiting time to schedule an interview is 10 days.
Procedure To Get H1B USA visa
- First of all, applicant should get his/her photograph with minimum dimensions of 600×600 pixels and maximum 1200×1200 pixels, color image should be 24 bits in JPEG format and should be less than 240 Kb.
- Applicants picture must show his/her full face, shoulders and neck from the front with open eyes and neutral expression. Picture should be in plain light background.
- Applicant must have to fill in online visa application form H1B or DS 160.
- Always provide true information in this form to avoid rejection.
- After submitting online form, 10 digit barcode will be provided to the applicant. You must have to take print out of that code and keep it with you at the time of an interview.
- After paying the fee, applicant should have to take two appointments. The first appointment will be at Offsite Facilitation Center to give fingerprints and photographs, and second one will be at the embassy or consulate.
- Applicant must have to bring valid passport, fee receipt, DS 160 form and visa application along with them at the time of an interview.
Documents Required For H1B USA Visa
- Job offer letter from the sponsor, should be US employer.
- Updated resume copy.
- Copy and original passport, copy should be of all the pages.
- Copies of educational degrees or certificates, if applicable.
- Employment reference letters, if applicable.
- Professional license, if applicable.
- Copy of educational evaluation, if it is completed.
- DS 160 form and US Visa application confirmation page, which should be stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
- Payment receipt of fee for US Visa Application.
- Original Notice of Action 1797.
- Experience certificates, if required.
- Previous H1B approval notice copy or I-797 form, if present.