Turkey, the competition rules committed by the private sector in the economy, leading the public the regulatory role played by the liberal foreign trade policy is applied, goods and services for individuals and between organizations unhindered changed hands can be a free market economy.
In Turkey in recent years, great importance is given to structural reforms in the economy. In the past period of accelerated privatization process, brought order to the public finances, also starting from the financial markets in agriculture, social security, energy and communications sectors, important reforms were carried out.
Turkish Visa Application Requirements:
- Visa Application Form
- 2- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Return ticket:
– A copy of the ticket reservation is accepted for entry visa applications
– A copy of the acquired ticket is necessary for transit visas.
- Health report
- Bank statement, which wraps the transactions of the last 3 months
- Accommodation / Hotel reservation
- Additional documents might be asked if necessary. Please kindly give in your applications properly in due time.
- Visa recommendation letter from the linked Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- A letter of invitation from the partner Turkish company, which might be straight, passed on to the Embassy by fax or e-mail.
Single Entry : 6,350 Rs. Multiple Entries: 21,000 Rs.
Single Transit : 6,350 Rs. Double Transit: 12,700 Rs.
E-Visa : 60 $