Pakistani citizens will require a valid visa for Brazil before entering Latin American country, which they can apply through the Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad.
Currently no evisa facility is available for Pakistanis which means visiting the embassy is a integral part of the application process.
How to Apply?
The process and procedure for visa application is as follows:
- Open the application form from the official website
- Completely fill the application form with required information
- Print the filled application form
- Attach the required documents
- Visit the embassy or consulate for form submission
How to Fill the Application Form?
The method to fill the application form is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal for application form
- Choose ‘Start New Application’ from the bottom of the page.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘next’
- Chose purpose of your travelling
- Provide details such as your city, nationality, name, parents details, etc
- Provide all details of your passport
- Select your profession and provide contact information including address, email and Phone Number
- Now provide details of your current and permanent residence
- Give information about your stay in Brazil
- Submit your form
- A code number will be provided, write it down
- Print your application form
The time period for processing the application will depend on the type of visa.
Documents requirement will depend on the type of visa for which you apply for. The requirements of short term visa will differ from long term visa, similarly student visa and family trip will require different documents.
The requirements for each type of visa are as follows:
- Online filled application form with attached photograph
- Original Passport with validity
- Copy of your passport on A4paper
- Attested Birth Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC) attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Hotel reservation
- Ticket booking
- Bank statements of past 6 months
- Letter from Bank
- Printed copy of online filled application form
- Original passport with copy of first page on A4 paper
- Letter from your employer or company
- Invitation letter from Brazil
- Hotel reservation & ticket booking
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce
- Membership certificate of chamber of commerce
- Birth Certificate & FRC
- Bank Certificates of at least 6 months
- Application form
- Valid Passport
- Letter of admission by any university or education institute of Brazil
- Police Character Certificate
- Educational documents attested by HEC
- Bank statements of last 6 months
Permanent visa for family reunion can only be applied if the family member settled in Brazil writes an Affidavit. In other words the process should be initiated from the family member in Brazil.
Work Visa should be submitted to the Ministry of Labour in Brazil by the institution or company which is interested in hiring a foreign employee.
Embassy of Brazil suggests applicants to apply directly without any agent which have been involved in using fake documents during application process.
The charges and cost of visa application is as follows:
- Tourist Visa US $ 80.00
- Student Visa US $ 100.00
- Business Visa US $ 80.00
- Researcher Visa US $ 100.00
- Work Visa US $ 100.00
- Investor Visa US $ 100.00
- Family reunion Visa US $ 100.00
The timing of the embassy from 9:00am to 5:00pm but for visa related matter the time is:
Monday – Thursday: 10 AM to 12 PM
For more details & information contact at:
Address: House No.1, Street No.72, Sector F-8/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone Number: 00-92-51-2287189
Fax Number: 00-92-51-831-6332