An International Driving Permit (IDP) is an identity paper that permits the possessor to drive a personal motor or vehicle in any country that identifies IDPs. To be valid, the IDP has to be attended by a valid driver’s license.
The IDP, which is a little larger than a passport, is a multi-language translation of the driver’s license from the issuing nation, entire with photograph and essential figures. Short term visitors do not require an IDP as their driver’s license be sufficient.
Procedure for International Driving Permit
- Download, get print and fill up the International Driving allow Form from the Download Link
- Attach three recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of legal passport and Visa Valid copy
- Photocopy of local driving license.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
- Medical Certificate
- The applicant ought to come into view before the license authority Karachi in Pakistan
- This allows is not legal in Pakistan.
License categories according to the 1968 convention applicable from 29 March 2011
|A||Motorcycles||A1||Motorcycles with a cubic ability not beyond 125 cm³ and a power not above 11 kW (light motorcycles)|
|B||Motor vehicles, other than those in category A, having a allowable upper limit mass not exceeding 3,500 kg and not more than eight seats||B1||Motor tricycles|