Lahore School of Economics has announced need based scholarships for deserving and intelligent students from all over the country. The scholarship will be awarded to the students for Business Sciences, Social Sciences and Economics field of studies. Need based scholarships comprise of 50% limited seats which is equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fees for the term. These scholarships are available for pursuing only undergraduate program. The last date for the submission of application form is 15th July. The eligibility criteria for applying need based scholarship are given below:
Eligibility Criteria For Need Based Scholarships:
- An average of 80% in six subjects in the “O” Levels and 80% marks in Matriculation is required.
- An average of 80% marks in three principal subjects in A-level and 80% marks in the Intermediate Examination is required.
- Students applying for need based scholarship must have to fill Financial Assistance Form and then office staff will verify the financial position by visiting at his/her home.
- 5 CGPA should be maintained by the students in the complete course to keep this scholarship.
- If students reduced their CGPA between 3.4 and 3, 25% reduction in their scholarship will be made.
- If any student reduced his/her CGPA below 3, he/she will not be entitling of any scholarship.
- Entry test for the admission will be held at Burki Campus on 5th of July, 2015 and interviews will be conducted from 20th to 31st July 2015 in the same campus.
Interested candidates, who meet the criteria set by the university, can Apply Online