Saudi Arabia is one of the largest oil producing countries in the world and its economy is totally dependable on oil reserves. Due to this fact, it attracts many workers from underdeveloped countries of the world to work in Saudi Arabia and earn large amount against their services. Many of them bring their families for few days with them on family visit visa or permanent visa. Previously, both kinds of family visas were processed by the local agents but now it can be processed by the Etimad Centers in Pakistan. In order to schedule an appointment with Etimad Centers in Pakistan, just follow these steps given below:
Steps To Schedule An Appointment With Etimad Centers
- First of all, open this Website
- Now select “Schedule an Appointment” option given on the left hand side menu.
- Select “Make an Appointment” from newly opened popup screen.
- Now you have to select your country, which is obviously Pakistan and mention your purpose of travel.
- If your family is coming on permanent family visa, select “Resident” and if they are coming on family visit visa, select “Family Visit”.
- After selecting purpose of travel, some data will be appeared on your screen and you can select your date and timing for an appointment from here.
- Now click on the “Book” button and read the terms and conditions carefully, appearing on your screen.
- Accept these terms and conditions to schedule your appointment with Etimad Centers.
- Select the category from newly opened page, keeping in view the number of applicants you are applied for. Select “Individual” option, if you are applying for only one family member.
- Dates in red colour means that they are not available for an appointment, so you have to select date for appointment from green colour.
- Now, you will have to answer four questions asked there, with “No”, for all of them.
- Now fill in the details as mentioned at your passport with correct spelling.
- Select “Next option and give your details mentioned on your Saudi Iqama carefully.
- Click on “Next” option and enter your complete address asked in the newly opened screen.
- Now go to “Review and Submit” option, to carefully reviewing the information you have provided.
- Finally click on “Proceed and Submit” button to finalize your appointment.
- You should have to reach at the Etimad Center at the exact time you have selected.
Required Documents At Etimad Centers
- Copy of Sponsor’s Iqama.
- Sponsor’s passport copy.
- Fresh photographs of visa applicant.
- Yellow Slip, which is copy of your visa.
- Original Passport with copy.
- Attested marriage certificate from Saudi embassy will be required in case if your wife’s passport is on her father’s name.
- The copy of medical report should be required in case of applying for permanent family visa.
- Just pay the normal visa fee instead of paying urgent visa fee, normal processing only takes 5 to 6 days.
- Children below 12 years are not required to visit Etimad Center, mother can submit passport of their children to them.
- You can also check the status of visa application from the Ministry of Information website.