Eggs are known as healthier diet as it is full of nutrients which are very beneficial for our good health. There are several benefits of eating eggs from which several people are unaware as these benefits should be known by everyone so that no one can avoid eating egg.
Here are the following benefits of eating eggs on your health:
- Eggs contain large number of nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Folate, Phosphorous, Selenium which are highly beneficial for good health
- As we know that eggs are full of cholesterol but may be you don’t know that eggs don’t affect your blood cholesterol. So don’t avoid to eat eggs due to cholesterol issues
- Eggs are most beneficial to increase High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) as high level of HDL produces lower risk of heart diseases
- Eggs is a best source of choline nutrient which plays important role in building cell membranes
- Eggs are useful to turn LDL cholesterol from small dense to large which is associated with the lower risk of heart diseases
- Eggs are also healthier for your eyes as it contains antioxidants named as Lutein and Zeaxanthin which are helpful for building up in the retina of the eye
- Eggs also contain Omega-3 which decreases blood levels of triglycerides as it is major factor for the heart diseases.
- Eggs are also effective in order to reduce body weight as it make you to eat only few calories but full of nutrients