Pakistan Navy is the Naval Warfare branch of the Armed Forces of Pakistan which is responsible to secure coastline of Arabia Sea with Pakistani borders. Every Pakistan is entitled to apply for Pakistan Navy but only the best can join Pakistan navy.
There are many Pakistani’s who wants to join Pakistan Navy but due to lack of information, they are not able to apply for the jobs offered by Pakistan Navy at different times.
Large number of fresh candidates also wants to serve Pakistan Navy but they don’t know how to join and built their career in Navy.
Here are some tips and guidelines to apply for the current job openings in Pakistan Navy as well as Online registration guidelines in order to register for the future openings that are announced two times in a year.
How To Apply?
Inductions in Pakistan Navy are done through Permanent Commission, Short Service Commission and Direct Entry Sailors. The method for each category will be different in terms of eligibility criteria, openings and test.
Officers are enrolled in Pakistan Navy through PN Cadet which is also called enrollment through Permanent Commission.
For PN Cadet the applications are accepted twice a year for which advertisement is done in leading newspapers and openings are also mentioned on the official website of Pakistan Navy.
Selected candidates are trained for two years after which they are assigned in any of the following branches:
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for PN Cadet:
The eligibility criteria for PN Cadet is as follows:
- Age limit of 21 for civilians, 23 for service candidates
- Height should be 5′ 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Candidate should be unmarried
- HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects Physics, Maths and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Statistics.
- A-Level candidates are required to submit equivalence certificate
Short Service Commission:
Through Short Service Commission candidates can become part of Supply Branch, Medical Branch, Education Branch, IT Branch, Weapons Engineering, Ordnance Branch or Operations. Age limit and education qualification requirement for each branch is separate:
|Supply Branch||26 years||Male 5'4" (162.5 cm)|
Female 5’ (152.4 cm)
|50% marks in B.Com/ BBA (SCM) / M.Com/ MA Economics / MBA (Marketing/Finance) from HEC recognized institutes /university.|
|Medical Branch (GDMOs)||28 years||Male 5'4"|
|MBBS (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification recognized by PM & DC. The candidates must have registration of PM & DC with 1 year house job.|
|Marine Engineering||28 years||Male 5'4"||B.E Mechanical with at least 50% marks from HEC recognized university|
|Eduation Branch||28 years||Male 5'4"|
|MA/M.Sc/BE/Equivalent (16years of Education) in one of the following disciplines from HEC recognized institutes university:
- Pak Studies
- Islamic Studies
|Operations Branch (Aviation, Submarine SSG(N) & Marine)||26 years||Male 5'4"||Graduation (14 years of education or above) from HEC recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks & at least 45% marks in F.Sc / equivalent with Physics and Maths.|
|Weapon Engineering||28 years||Male 5'4"||B.E Electronics with at least 50% marks from HEC recognized university|
|Special Branch (Imagery)||28 years||Male 5'4"||B.E Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic with at least 50% marks from HEC recognized university|
|Special Branch (IT)||27 years||Male 5'4"||Masters/Bachelor degree (16 Years of education) with atleast 60% marks from HEC recognized university in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering/ Information Technology/Information Security|
Selection Process for Short Service Commission:
Applicants are required to apply for any of the branches of SSC through the online registration process.
- Visit the official website JoinPakNavy and click on Registration form.
- Provide the required information such as your personal details, contact information, academic qualification and submit the form.
- Take Print of Registration Slip.
- You will be called for written test.
- Applicants who pass entrance test are called for medical examination & interview.
- Applicants will be required to pass ISSB Test
- Medication examination
- Final selection through National Head Quarters.
- Results will be checked through the official recruitment website of Pakistan Navy.
Pakistan Navy National Headquarters is located in Islamabad, the secondary headquartered is located in Ormara, Balochistan.
Direct Entry Sailors:
Inductions which are done through direct entry sailors include:
- Non-Technical sailors (Sanitary workers)
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD)
- Non-Technical Sailors – Musician
- Non-Technical Sailors- Naib Khatib
- Technical Sailors
- Female Medical Technician
- Non-Technical Sailors- Naval Police
- Non-Technical Sailors- Marine
- Non-Technical Sailors- Chef/Steward
Pakistan Navy has selection in all provinces of Pakistan including Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). There are selection centers in 14 different cities of Pakistan which are:
- Dera Ismail Khan (DI Khan)
- Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawab Shah)
Civilian Candidates who wants to join Pakistan Navy as a civilian officer from Grade 16 to 19 can apply in different organizations or divisions.
- Naval Stores Organization
- Naval Armament Supply Organization
- Mechanical Division
- Electrical Division
- Construction Division
- Drawing / Design Department
- PN Laboratories
- Personnel & Administration Department
- Mechanical Transport Department
- Fumigation & Pest Control Department
- Data Processing Centre
- Medical Officers/Specialist
- Online Registration Guideline And Eligibility Criteria
The method to apply for Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army is different from Pakistan Navy. For more details and information visit the official website of Pakistan Navy.
Unbranded Cotton Sausages
Rehmat Ullah S/o Abdul Aleem Lakki marwat kpk
D / B 27 / 8 1999