Pakistani Citizens who wish to visit Saudi Arabia are required to schedule an appointment with Etimad Centers in Pakistan for biometric verification of their visa process.
In past few months Saudi Arabia has gradually imposed the compulsory biometric verification for all types of visa including visit, umrah and Hajj.
Thousands of Pakistani visit Saudi Arabia each year for religious pilgrimage while 2.6 million are residing in Saudi Arabia for work, they apply for family visa of their family members so that their family can visit them in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Eitmad Visa Centers & offices are open in 26 cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, Sukkur, Gujarat, Multan, Mirpur, Peshawar & Mardan.
How to Schedule Appointment at Etimad Centers?
In order to schedule an appointment with Etimad Centers in Pakistan, just follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Eitmad
- Now select “Schedule an Appointment” option given on the left hand side menu.
- Select “Make an Appointment” from newly opened popup screen.
- Now you have to select your country, nationality and purpose of your travel such as business, visit, Umrah or hajj.
- If your family is coming on permanent family visa, select “Resident” and if they are coming on family visit visa, select “Family Visit”.
- After selecting purpose of travel, some data will be appeared on your screen and you can select your date and timing for an appointment from here.
- Select from Normal or Lounge category & click on the “Book” button and read the terms and conditions carefully, appearing on your screen.
- Accept these terms and conditions to schedule your appointment with Etimad Centers.
- Select the category Individual or family from newly opened. Select “Individual” option, if you are applying for only one family member.
- Select appointment date, dates in red colour means that they are not available for an appointment, so you have to select from options in green colour.
- Select the time slot on that day and proceed next
- Provide your passport no, name, date of birth and other details
- Select Next option and give your details mentioned on your Saudi Iqama carefully. (If you are applying on behalf of a family member).
- Click on “Next” option and enter your complete address asked in the newly opened screen.
- Now go to “Review and Submit” option, to carefully reviewing the information you have provided.
- Finally click on “Proceed and Submit” button to finalize your appointment.
- You should have to reach at the Etimad Center at the exact time you have selected.
The documents requirement will depend on the type of visa you are applying for, but in most cases they documents will be required:
- Original Passport with validity
- Recent Photographs of visa applicant
- Copy of Sponsor’s Iqama.
- Sponsor’s passport copy.
- Yellow Slip, which is copy of your visa.
- Attested marriage certificate from Saudi embassy will be required in case if your wife’s passport is on her father’s name.
- The copy of medical report should be required in case of applying for permanent family visa.
You can also track and check the status of visa application from the Ministry of Information or Etimad official website. For more details and information contact at:
Phone Numbers: +92-51-2285031, +92-51-2285032,+92-51-2285034, +92-51-2285062, +92-51-2285063, +92-51-2285064