United Arab Emirates is the 7th largest oil producing country in the world and second largest economy in GCC countries after Saudi Arabia. Due to these major facts, it has become the center of tourist’s attraction from all over the world, but also for the multinational chains. That is why, Pakistani citizens who are travelling to different countries of west wants to fly in the connecting flights so that they could able to spend some time in UAE or especially in Dubai. So these are some tips and guidelines by which Pakistani citizen can stay in UAE for some hours or days through online visa.
Online Application For UAE Visa
- First of all, go to Emirates website and click on the option of Manage a Booking for online visa by Here
- Now enter your last name which is mentioned at your passport or other documents.
- Enter your Booking Reference which is mentioned at your Emirates ticket.
- Pay online fee for United Arab Emirates visa which is based on the time and days limit that you want to spend there by Debit or Credit card.
- This type of visa service is only available to stay for maximum 30 days in UAE.
- You can also avail extra services of Hotel and Car booking by paying extra charges on Emirates Website.
- First of all, make sure that you had a valid visa of the country you wants to go before applying for UAE visa.
- Online visa is only available for the passengers who already had confirmed Emirates booking.
- Make sure that e ticket of Emirates airline is already issued to you.
- Apply for visa before 4 working days of arrival to UAE.