Bank Alfalah Limited was included as a public limited company on June 21, 1992 under the Companies Ordinance 1984. Its banking operations started from November 1, 1997. The Bank is possessed and worked by the Abu Dhabi Group and is one of the largest banks in Pakistan. The Bank has an international existence in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain and an ambassador office in the UAE. The Bank gives financial solutions to consumers, corporations, institutions and governments through a broad range of products and services, containing corporate and investment banking, consumer banking.
Bank Alfalah efficiently manage sin cash firmly in accordance with the policies and procedures realized by BAL and SBP without negotiation on service features; give precise and well-organized services to customers within suitable turnaround time making sure full fulfillment with internal controls and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (14 – 16 years of education) candidates with more than 16 years of education are not entitled.
- Fresh graduates from HEC recognized university/college with at least 2nd division in SSC
- Economics and Business education background would be favored.
- Age: Not over 24 years as on December 31, 2014.
- Result /Degree Awaiting Candidate are not eligible to apply.
- You would apply through Online Careers.bankalfalah.com/jobs
Your CV would be examined to the most appropriate positions relevant to your education, experience and exposure.