Any Pakistani who wants to visit South Korea will require a valid South Korean visa before entering the country. The visa application procedure, requirement and fees for South Korea are available on their official website.
If you are a student or want to travel to South Korea as a tourist then visit the embassy of South Korea to start your application process. But if you have diplomatic or official visa then you cannot
How To Apply?
Currently no online facility or e-visa service is available for Pakistanis and the only method to apply is by visiting the embassy. Follow these steps to successfully apply:
1) Download the application form from the official website
2) Fill the application form by providing your complete details
3) Attach the required documents
4) Visit Embassy of the Republic of Korea to submit your application
South Korean embassy discourages submitting applications through agents or travel operators.
The document requirement will differ according to the type of visa but these documents will be required with each type of Visa application:
- Passport with validity for at least six months
- 1 Application Form duly filled by the applicant
- 1 recent passport-size colored photograph
- Documents according to the category of the status (see below).
Short Term Business Visa:
- Letter of Invitation from Korean company
- Guarantee Letter from Korean company
- Official Guarantee form
- A Copy of Registration Certificate of the Korean Company
- Company & Personal National Tax number Certificate
- Company & Personal Tax payment Receipt
- Company Registration Certificate
- Bank Statement for previous six months (Company & Personal)
- Business Relationship supporting Documents.
Short Term Family Visit:
- Letter of Invitation from Korea
- Guarantee Letter from Korea
- Official Guarantee form
- Copies of Alien Registration Certificate or Visa of the person who is inviting you to Korea
- Others documents explaining purpose of entry
- Job Certificate/ Recommendation Letter of the applicant
- Bank Statement of the applicant
- Marriage Certificate in case of marriage with Korean), family relationship paper etc.
- Letter of Admission from Korean College or University
- Certificate of Scholarship from Educational Institute (If applicable)
- Business Registration Certificate of the University
- Original & Attested Educational Certificates/Degrees of student
- Copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees
- Financial Affidavit
- Copy of Scholarship Letter/Financial support Letter which was received by student
- Statement of Bank A/C of financial guarantee
- Family Registration Certificate from NADRA
Multiple entry visa is only available for those who have visited South Korea at least four times in the period of past 2 years.
Visa Processing Fees:
The cost and charges for processing visa is as follows:
Single Entry Visa (90 Days) @ PKR 4,800
Single Entry Visa (More than 90 days) @ PKR 7,200/
Multiple Entry Visa @ PKR 10,800
The Embassy of South Korea in Pakistan accepts visa applications for 5 days from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. The timing for receiving your passport is also same.
For more information and details contact at:
Address: Block 13, St. 29, Diplomatic Enclave II, G-5/4, Islamabad Pakistan
Phone Number: (+ 92-51) 227-9380