Tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia can soon get their e-visa through easy online application without any need and requirement to visit Saudi embassy or consulate.
Currently Pakistan is not on the list of the eligible countries from where applicants can apply for evisa but it is expected that soon Pakistan will be included in the list.
How To Apply?
The method and procedure of online visa application is very simple and can be completed within few minutes:
- Open the official visa for e-visa
- Provide personal details, passport information and travel plan
- Pay visa processing fees and charges through debit or credit card
There are certain documents requirements if you want to apply for Saudi visit visa which includes:
- Passport with validity of 6 months
- Passport size color photograph
- If visiting family member than family visit permit issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Sponsors valid Passport and ID card Copy
Those who are travelling for business purpose are required to attach documents such as:
- Membership certificate issued by the Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan.
- Invitation from Saudi company
It is not revealed yet but there may be requirement of biometric verification for Etimad offices.
It is expected that Hajj Visa will also be given through this new evisa service which will help thousands of pilgrimage from Pakistan who visit the Kingdom for Hajj and Umrah.
For more details about the process for evisa check and contact the official website for eVisa.