The POC (Pakistan Origin Card) program activities to issue entitled foreigners with unparalleled incentives to regain to their roots, while making sure that the homeland remains strongly included with expat international which includes
Features of POC
- Visa-free entry into Pakistan.
- Imprecise stay in Pakistan.
- Immunity from foreigner registration requirements.
- Permission to buy and trade property.
- Right to open and manage bank accounts.
Detailed Application Procedure
- Entirely filled forms are established at all NADRA Registration Centers abroad and Pakistan Embassies/Consulates abroad.
- Officials at booking counter observe the original documents and connected attested copies with FORM. Applicant makes Bank Receipt/draft for payment proof of POC processing fee and a NADRA receipt is provided.
- Forms with all necessary documents are posted to NADRA.
- After processing and printing, cards are posted from NADRA.
- Refusal are knowledgeable to worried offices.
- POC Form.
- 2 photographs.
- Bank Draft/Bank Receipts for Fees payment
- Rejection letter/Affidavit of Ex-Pakistani having CNIC/NICOP
- Copy of Foreign passport
- At least 1 testimony of Pakistani origin:
- Copy of self CNIC Pakistani Passport
Validity Ex-Pakistanis and Parents/Grand Parents Based: 7years Spouse Based: 5years