Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited which is commonly known as PTCL, is the leading telecommunication authority in Pakistan which was established in 1947, at the time of independence. The company provides telephonic and internet services all over Pakistan and it is the only landline telecommunication provider company in the country. PTCL is continuously upgrading its system to provide better and satisfactory services to its customers all over Pakistan. Now PTCL has launched its 2 new services that are SMS Complaint and Online Complaint Services.
SMS Complaint Service
In order to register your complaint through SMS, just follow these simple steps.
- First of all, type “CMP” on your mobile.
- Secondly, type your area code and landline number.
- Now type your product key, for landline write “LL” and for broadband write “BB”.
- Send this SMS to 05 1218 1218
- Just after sending this SMS, you will receive and complaint registration number.
Online Complaint Service
For making an online Complaint Registration, simply follow these steps.
- Go to PTCL Online Complaint Registration portal and mention whether you are using the services for Residential purpose or not.
- Then click on your product key and complaint type.
- Write your service id or phone number with city code.
- Write your mobile number in order to receive the updates regarding complaint.
- Type your Email address and verification code mention there and click on the Submit option to register your complaint.
- For the online registration of your complaint, Click Here