The public research university KAUST is situated in Thuwal Saudi Arabia. It was established in 2009. Aim of the university is to regenerate science and technology in the Islamic world. English is kept as the official language of instruction in KAUST. It completely focuses on research and graduate education. The offered programs are engineering (physical sciences and engineering, mathematical sciences and engineering, computer and electrical engineering) and biological and environmental sciences. The university is now among the world’s most creative universities in research. It gained major progress in a short period of time.
The university supports students who are willing to get graduate degrees in Saudi Arabia and around the world to apply. Students can get admissions on merit base. There are students of more than 60 countries studying in KAUST recently.
To increase the international credibility the university is now providing scholarships for international students in MS and PHD programs. All the scholarship students admitted to KAUST gets fanatical support from the fellowship of KAUST.
The fellowship covers:
1. 2500 USD monthly stipend
2. Free housing with 1 bedroom for single, 2 bedrooms for married students.
3. Insurance up to 15000 USD/year
4. Round trip ticket to home countries per year for the student and dependents.
5. Waived tuition fee (35000 USD)
6. Opportunity to collaborate in research with multinational company, top-rank universities, and have access to high-end research facilities
7. For Muslim students, our campus is located 2 hours from Makkah, and the campus provides free buses to Mekkah 2 times a week for Umrah.
It’s an excellent chance for the students of Pakistan to apply for the scholarship program and go for much better education. Student who wants to do PHD and Maters can now go to KAU and make their carrier brighter.