King Abdulaziz University takes the name of the establisher of Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz University comprises two different campuses according to Islamic policies one for males and another for females. Each of these campuses is given with all cultural, recreational and athletic facilities. The Minister of Higher Education controls over the University Council which comprises in its membership HE the Director of the university.
- Age not more than (35) years old doctoral student, and (30) years for master’s students.
- The applicant has a qualified recognized in his own country; this is no less eligible for a very good rate if the class provides an estimate.
- Right of entry to one of the following marks in English language tests:
TOEFL (PBT): 500
TOEFL (CBT): 173
TOEFL (IBT): 61
IELTS (IELTS): 5
- Be of good behavior and medically fit.
- DFA to provide Tzakitin of professors has already educated.
- Not be separated from one of the educational institutions in Kingdom.
- Documents necessaries to be specialized from the embassies of the Kingdom in the developed country.
- CV of the applicant.
- Research proposal (Statement of Purpose) to be owed to connect.
- A copy of the document graduation (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendations of the government scientific professors have already educated.
- A copy of a valid passport (at least for a year).
Apply for Admission
International students must submit the online application for more detailed information . Please read the instructions, admission requirements, documents and transcripts, deadlines and more for your program choices before beginning your application.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the information you need online.
D.Fahad Abbasi : Direcor of Scholarships unit (DGS-ISU) –Tel:+966(2)6962929 –Fax +966(2)6951281