There are many Pakistani citizens who are working in Saudi Arabia for many decades. Due to high paid salaries and stable economic conditions, Pakistani citizens continuously going to Saudi Arabia in a large number. But the fact is that they are unaware of the Laws, Rules and Regulations of many things such as Driving License. So here we are explaining the online procedure to renew driving license from Ministry of Interior for those Pakistani Citizens who are living in Saudi Arabia.
Requirements For Online Renewal Of Driving license
- Your fingerprints should be registered in the system of Ministry of Interior.
- You should have to pay the fee of driving license renewal with the delay fee, if any.
- Traffic violation payments should be cleared, if any.
- Your existing driving license should be valid for less than 180 days.
Procedure For Online Renewal Of Driving License
- First of all, you should have an account on the Ministry of Interior website to apply online
- You should have to pay the fee for renewal of driving license online by using Abshir or Ministry of Interior Services.
- Login your Abshir or MOI account after creating it.
- After logged into your account, click on the “E-Services” and then on the “Traffic” tab given on the left side.
- Now select “Renew Driving License” option from drop down menu and the page of terms and conditions will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on the “Next” button after reading the terms and conditions carefully.
- Select “Renew Private Driving License” from the newly opened menu.
- You should also have to select the particular period in years for which you want to renew your license.
- Always select the period of which you had paid the fee.
- Click on the “Confirm” button as the new screen opened.
- Print the confirmation which contains a reference number.
- Visit nearest Murror office along with the print out, driving license and original Iqama to collect your renewed driving license.