Bahrain is a small island country which is situated near the western shores of the Persian Gulf. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia lies to the west of Bahrain, and both the countries are connected to each other by King Fahd Causeway. It is a very beautiful place for tourists and many Saudi residents spent their vacations in Bahrain. There are many water parks, cinemas and other places where tourists gets entertainment without any restrictions. Expatriates should also visit the Kingdom of Bahrain in their vacations to enjoy this beautiful tourist place. So here we have explained the complete procedure for the Iqama holders to get on arrival visit visa of Bahrain through King Fahd Causeway.
Procedure To Get On Arrival Visit Visa Of Bahrain
- First of all, try to travel Bahrain on your own car but if you are in the remote cities like Jeddah, first go to Dammam by air and get rent a car for the trip.
- Hiring a taxi for Bahrain would be very expensive to visit Bahrain.
- Search Google map for the route of King Fahd Causeway, if you don’t know it.
- While travelling on the King Fahd Causeway, you will find the immigration point in the middle.
- You will have to give your Saudi Iqama, Passport and exit re-entry visa to the officer.
- Then you will have to pay the fee of visit visa there.
- The immigration officer will issue you 14 days single entry visit visa.
- If you are frequent traveler, try to get multiple exit re-entry visa of Bahrain.
Terms and Conditions to Get On Arrival Visit Visa of Bahrain
- It is necessary to get Bahrain visa from the immigration point on King Fahd Causeway and its fee should be paid.
- Try to go there with the passport validity of at least 6 months, because if your passport validity is short, they will not give you visa.
- You must have your Saudi Iqama with the validity of at least 6 months to get the visit visa of Bahrain.
- You would not be able to take up the paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
- Applicants must be able depend themselves or have any dependent with them during the visit.