Dubai is the most populous city and the second largest emirate by territorial size in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most beautiful and developed city of the world that has emerged as a global city in the past years. Due to these facts, it has become the center of trade for not only Middle East but also for the western world. The foreigners living in Saudi Arabia also wants to visit Dubai to see the beautiful structure and big buildings of Dubai. So here we are explaining the procedure to get on arrival visit visa on the basis of their Iqama at Dubai Airport.
Procedure To Get On Arrival Visit Visa At Dubai Airports
- First of all, check the profession mentioned on your Iqama because all the professionals are not entitled to get on arrival visit visa at Dubai Airport.
- The visitor must have at least 6 months validity of their passport and 3 months validity of their Saudi Iqama, on the date reaching at Dubai Airport.
- They must also have exit re-entry visa of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors must have their original Saudi Iqama on the arrival at Dubai Airport.
- Generally the employers in Saudi Arabia take Iqama from their workers, so if your Iqama is with your employer, request them to return it so you would be able visit Dubai.
- After the arrival at Dubai Airport, you first have to pay the visit visa fee of AED 225 per head, deposited at bank counter.
- Also take visit visa application form from the bank counter, form is valid for only one person and you have to take a separate form for even kids.
- Fill in the application form and visit eye scanning counter. This does not take too much time normally because of separated counter for both the men and women.
- After this, go to the immigration counter and produce the copy of your Iqama, visit visa application, passport and fee voucher.
- They will give you on arrival visit visa of Dubai if all your documents are valid.
- Keep it in your mind that this visa is only valid for 30 days and you must have to leave UAE within 30 days.
- The dependents going to Dubai without their sponsors in Saudi Arabia, would not be able to get on arrival visit visa.