Dubai is the most populous city and the second largest emirate by territorial size in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most beautiful and developed city of the world that has emerged as a global city in the past years. Due to these attractive facts, people from all around the world including Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, go there to work. Like other things, they would also require work permit from the Ministry of Labour.
In order to get online work permit, terms and conditions, required documents and fees is defined below:
Terms and Conditions
- You must be in line with the establishment’s activity for the profession in which employee will work for any employer.
- The passport of an employee must be valid for at least 6 months.
- The age of employee should be range between 18 to 60 years.
- The establishment of an employer should have a violation free record which should not contain expired license or labour cards.
- In case the permit is issued instead of an already cancelled one, more than 3 months should not have lapsed from the date of cancellation.
- If the permit is issued instead of already cancelled one, original cancellation sealed from the airport must be attached.
- Establishment’s signature card copy.
- Employee’s passport copy.
- Employee’s photograph.
- Valid license copy.
- Driving license copy if the application form is for the job of a driver.
- If the application form is for the job of a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other medical and technical professions, approval letter from the Ministry Health with academic degree is required.
- If the application form is for the job of a private sector teacher, letter issued by Ministry of Education is required.
- If the application form is for the industrial license, Industrial production certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance and Industry is required.
- Attested academic degree copies as per the procedure of ministry, by the competent authorities is also required.
Fees To Get Online Work Permit
- The fee of 200 Arab Emirates Dirham will be charged for online work permit for all the categories of establishment.
- You will have to pay AED 1000 for approval of online work permit from category (A), from category (B) AED 2000 fee will be charged and for category (C), AED 3000 will be charged.
- Additional amount of AED 500 will be charged for those over 60 years of age from all the categories.
- AED 500 will be charged in case of 10 days extension of work permit.