Middle East is the most attractive region in the world due to its economy. This region has importance due to high reserves of oil and tourists attractive places like Dubai, Cairo, Istanbul and Abu Dhabi. Middle East region is consisting of world highest economies like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar where per capita income is much higher than the countries of other region. Many people from all over the world came there to find their destination jobs and earn higher income.
According to the Gulf Business Salary Survey conducted in 2012, Sales and Marketing sector has the highest salaries in the Middle East region with an average monthly salary of US $11,560. Human Resources sector stood on the second position in this survey with having an average monthly income of US $11,468, with very nominal difference from the top one. The third most high salary payer is the construction sector which gives an average monthly salary of US $11,240.
All the top sectors of the Middle East region that earns highest monthly salaries are given in the below list.
Highest Average Monthly Salary By Profession In Middle East
- Sales and Marketing with an average income of $11,560
- Human Resources with an average income of $11,468
- Construction with an average income of $11,454
- Banking with an average income of $11,240
- Information Technology with an average income of $10,593
- Public Relations with an average income of $9,839
- Advertising with an average income of $9,548
- Real Estate with an average income of $9086
- Hospitality with an average income of $8598
- Publishing with an average income of $7,545