The new taxation system, introduction of Value Added Tax (VAT) and digital transformation means that the most demanding and highly paid jobs will be coming from finance & IT.
The most demanding & highly paid jobs are:
- Financial planning and analysis directors (Up to $238,200)
- M&A Associates: (Up to $192,100)
- Project/programme managers: (Up to $163,500)
- Tax Managers (Up to $141,000)
- Head of HR: (Up to $128,500)
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialists: (Up to $122,600)
- Application developers: (Up to $121,000)
- Business systems analysts: (Up to $100,900)
- Compliance Officers: (Up to $91,600)
- HR Business Partner: (Up to $ 81,700)
- Credit controllers (Up to $65,500)
- Executive Assistants: (Up to $ 58,900)
In finance individuals with more than 5 years of experience will be preferred. It is believed that at least 5,000 new jobs will be created in GCC. As companies are moving towards digitalization they will be needing specialists in the IT field resulting in salary increase.
As there will be a higher demand of employees the importance of HR department will also grow. Bigger corporations will go for better qualified HR team to handle employees while small companies without a proper HR will feel the need of a separate HR department.