Ufone currently offers its whole prepaid customer base to use Facebook absolutely without any charges, without any subscription charges, daily charges or anything else. Free Facebook from Ufone would be accessible on both 2G and 3G networks, meaning that customers in all enclosed area of Ufone network would use free Facebook on their mobiles. Customers do not require to subscribe to any other 3G or 2G bundles or any other mobile internet package to get the offer. On a related note, Telenor’s free Facebook offer ended on June 20th, 2014.
How to make active Free Facebook on Ufone
- All you have to perform is dial *3434# to enable free Facebook on your Ufone Number
- Customer would only subscribe the offer once to get this offer
- There is no activation, subscription or any other charges are connected with the offer
- Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- Offer is available for both 2G and 3G coverage areas
- Free Facebook offer would permit access to Facebook application, Facebook Messenger & Facebook URLs free.
- Viewing website links is not free and would be charged as per standard charges.
- Downloading of Facebook and Android application would be charged as per standard charges.
- In BlackBerry Facebook applications would be charged.
- Voice/video calling on Facebook will be charged as per standard data charges
- It is suggested to use default browser in mobile, Facebook usage on third party browsers might acquire standard data charges.
- If a customer activated to social daily or social monthly. His social bucket will be consumed first for Facebook consumption.
- There is no data volume limit on this offer
- This offer is for a limited-time only
- Offer is issued to change at any time.