If you want not to miss your contact list on your phone it is an idea to get a backup on android. If you are bringing up to date your phone it would be an idea to backup your contact list before doing so. Usually this is not essential but if you are unsuccessful you would misplace all your data as well as your contacts.
Google has created Android Os in such a way that if you connect your Android to Gmail, your contacts are mainly possible already synced with your Gmail.
- To verify this, visit to your Gmail account.
- In the left corner under the Google logo select where it is written Gmail.
- In the drop down that come into view select Contacts.
- Your contacts ought to appear.
- If you look at your contact list from your phone in that list you are provided. Google provided a back up your contacts.
- If you did not search your contacts there are some things you require to perform to ensure that they are backed up.
- searched something useful why not
How to backup your Android contacts
- Visit to your phones settings
- Go down though this menu and click the tab that is written Back up and reset.
- Now what you must do is, ensure the Back up my data tab is verified, and if it is not, check it right now.
- This has to make sure that your contacts are backed up repeatedly. the instant you add a contact to your phone it would get synced to your Gmail account.
- If your phone is stolen or snatched or you lose it in the party or any other action that might direct to unwillingly buying a new phone you would now rest certain that your contact list is intact.
- Another way to backup your Android contacts
- View the contact list on your phone.
- Click the menu button from your contact list.
- From the list that comes into view then hit the import/export tab.
- This would mention a list of available export and importing options.
- Once you have selected the option that applies to you the list would be backed up. What’s left to do is import the contact list on your new phone.