Applications are asked for University Twente Scholarship (UTS) obtainable for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. Around 30 scholarships are rewarded for one year master degree programme. Scholarship values of € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year. Scholarships are provided for one year. However, the scholarship would only be sustained during the second year when students see the procedure requirements for the UTS.
Scholarships are rewarded for following programmes: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Environmental and Energy Management, Technology and Society, Public Administration, Science Education and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering Embedded Systems, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control and Telematics.
- To be entitled for a UTS scholarship, you have to see all the requirements below:
- Your programme commences in September 2015
- For this application round, you have been agreed to one of the above stated UT graduate programmes before 15 December 2014 agreed to the University after this mentioned date. The last date for the second round would be noticed in the second week of January.
- You should provide a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words), this motivation letter explains) You fulfill with the common English language test necessity Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the total score of speaking skills
- You are not entitled for a Dutch study scholarship;
You have completed a Pre-Master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
- You might apply for a UTS yet if you ought to perform a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, you have to do your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be entitled for a UTS and obey with requirements.
- The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for brilliant students from both EU/EEA in addition to non-EU/EEA countries, providing for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Around 30 scholarships are to be offered.
Scholarship values of € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year
The admission deadline is 15 December 2014 and UTS deadline is 30 December 2014.