Saudi Arabia is one of the largest oil producing country in the world and due to this fact, many citizens of different countries go there for jobs and businesses. Pakistani citizens also go there in a large number to find jobs according to the requirements. They also wants their families to spent some time with them or perform Umrah and Hajj. The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia has solved the problem of the families of all those expats by making the online system of family visit visa application. So here we are explaining the procedure to apply for family visit visa online in Saudi Arabia.
Procedure To Apply For Family Visit Visa
- The first step to apply for family visit visa is to file an online application.
- You can easily go to Ministry of Interior website directly by Here
- Click on the English option mentioned at the top left.
- Now activate your “Abshir” account and then select “Recruitment” icon.
- Click on “Visa Request” icon and then fill out the form carefully.
- Take a print out of the filled in form and get the signature of Kafeel on it.
- After this, you also need to verify it from Chamber of Commerce within 30 days.
- The applicant would receive verification SMS from the Ministry of Interior after the approval of their application.
- The children brought into the Kingdom must be under 18 years of age.