There are many Pakistani citizens who are working in Saudi Arabia for many decades. Due to high paid salaries and stable economic conditions, Pakistani citizens continuously going to Saudi Arabia in a large number but the fact is that they are not aware of the Laws, Rules and Regulations of many things such as Driving License. So here we explain some guidelines and tips to renew the expired or lost driving license of Motorcycle, Car and Heavy Vehicles for those Pakistani Citizens who are living in Saudi Arabia.
Required Documents For License Renewal
- First of all, take the application form for the renewal of lost or expired driving license.
- Two passport size photos of 4×6 size with only white background.
- You will have to provide your Identification letter.
- Copy of your Passport with both front and back sheets.
- Copy of Resident Permit or Iqama.
- Provide the damaged or expired license.
- Applicant whose license is lost or stolen, police report is required in this case however; they will have to publish an advertisement in any local newspaper.
Procedure For Renewal Of Driving License
- First of all, pay online fee through the broker against you Iqama.
- The license renewal fees for Private car and motorcycle is 75 Saudi Riyal, however if you are applying for Public license you have to pay the fee of 45 SR. This fee is for Pakistani or other foreign applicants
- If you have not renewed your driving license for at least one year, you will have to pay delaying fine of 100 SR per year for all types of licenses.
- Just go to any driving school in Saudi Arabia with all your documents. Early hours of working time is suitable for this.
- Go to photocopy shop nearer to any driving school and asked him to make your file.
- Enter in the driving school with this file.
- Get your license to be checked by them at the particular driving school.
- Submit all your documents along with the proof of paid fee and wait for a while.
- They will give you a slip of receiving renewal application form.
- Go to them next day and receive your renewed driving license.