The application for registration of a new Bike/vehicle would be provided to Excise & Taxation Officer of District concerned on a form. All the papers provided by the dealer would be shown along to the Excise & Taxation Officer, who would examine whether the papers are accurate or not. Fee for registration would be agreed according to the power of the vehicle. Fee would be submitted in State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan as the case.
After this process the vehicle would be recorded / registered.
Registration of (Old) motor vehicles
Application of an old motor vehicle for registration would be provided to Excise & Taxation Officer on a printed form. The forms are available near the locality of the courts.
- Transfer Letter Form uninteresting packed in. Such forms are available near the locality of the courts.
- NIC of the seller/purchaser.
- Chassis and engine number would be verified by the ETO concerned.
- Fee of registration would be mentioned according to the power (CC) of the vehicle.
- Fee would be submitted in the State Bank of Pakistan as the case.
- After examination of the papers by the ETO the vehicle would be recorded / registered and registration number would be provided/ allotted.