Many more Countries including Italy have to obtain visa on arrival at the airport. They have to do their business activities by notifying the authorities in advance. On the other hand, rest of the countries or those keeping green card can purely obtain the visa by asking Interior Ministry in Qatar with the support of a relative or friend.
- Applicants have to provide passport along with the application. The passport has to be valid for six months, longer than the stay that the applicant desires.
- Applicant has to have two passport-sized photographs, along with passport.
- Applicant has to provide the letter issued by the employer/company.
Time required and Validity
It needs at least 10 to 12 business days for a tourist visa, whereas for work visa, the estimated time required is one month.
Types of Visas and Cost
Single entry tourist visa cost about £20, whereas single entry business visa cost is about £40.
Visa for British Nationals
- Six month multiple entry visa charges about £95,
- Multiple entry visa charges £330
- Five-year multi entry visa is just £600.
if you are staying in transit area, you do not need any visa. However, if you want to depart the airport, a transit visa for 24 hours is available.
Temporary visa has to also be applied to the people who keep a confirm job or contract from the company or employer in Qatar. About, it needs 6 weeks to process. Work permits have to be asked from a local sponsor.