Traffic rules violation is not a big thing in Pakistan but it matters a lot in different developed countries in the world like Saudi Arabia. There are many Pakistani citizens who are working in Saudi Arabia for many decades and had their own cars and motorcycles but they are unaware of the traffic rules in Saudi Arabia. In case of traffic violation by any other citizen except Saudi Arabia, their traffic penalties are made on their Iqama. To avoid the problems created by not paying the traffic violation fee, Pakistani citizen should have to check the number of traffic violations made on their Iqama. So here we are defining the procedure to check traffic violations under any Pakistani or other national Iqama.
Procedure To Check Traffic Violations Under Iqama
- First of all, you must have your Iqama with you in order to feed the number.
- Open the website of Ministry Of Interior
- Click on the option “E-services” at the top of website.
- On your left hand side, there is “Traffic” option, click on it.
- Now you will find 3 different options, click on the “Query Traffic Violations” option.
- You can also directly go to this option by Here
- Enter your Iqama number in the first box.
- Enter Image Code in the next box which is given below.
- Now click on “View” option given below.
- The paid and unpaid traffic violation figure will be appear which was made under your Iqama.