The work permit visa which is also known as Iqama in Saudi Arabia is the basic need for the entire foreign workers who are working in Saudi Arabia. Like all expats from different countries, Pakistani citizens who are doing their jobs or running their businesses are also required to have valid Iqama with the. But due to some unspecified reason, if any Pakistani citizen working in Saudi Arabia lost his/her Iqama, they can get it by following these guidelines and tips mentioned below.
Procedure To Get Your Lost Saudi Iqama
- First of all, inform your sponsor that you had lost your Iqama.
- Secondly, write an application in Arabic language explaining how Iqama is lost.
- Register an FIR of the lost Saudi Iqama and ask your Kafeel or GRO of the company to come with you at the police station.
- After launching an FIR, ask your Kafeel or GRO to go to Jawazat and write a letter in Arabic explain where and when the Iqama was lost.
- The letter must be on the letter head of your sponsor and also signed by the Chamber of Commerce.
- The employees working in the Government Sector or Public Sector Companies doesn’t need to certify the application from Chamber.
Important Documents For Getting Lost Iqama
- Fine of 1000 Saudi Riyal to be paid at the time of launching an FIR in the police station; however this fee is only for the first time.
- But if the applicant reported to police station within 24 hours of the Iqama is lost, the fee of 1000 SR will be waived off.
- Iqama Fee of 500 SR is required by the Ministry of Interior.
- 2 Photographs of the applicant.
- Copy of Passport, lost Iqama and filled form to Jawazat along with the police report.
- By submitting all these documents in the Ministry of Interior, your Kafeel will get the copy of new Iqama on the same day or next day.