Saudi Arabia is one of the largest oil producing country in the world and due to this fact, many citizens of different countries go there for jobs and businesses. At the time of application of Saudi Iqama, Pakistani citizens should have to write their profession which will mentioned on their Saudi Iqama later on. Some Pakistani or other national, change their profession according to the demands in Saudi Arabia but they should have to inform Ministry of Interior before changing their profession. Here we are defining the procedure and guidelines to change the profession on Saudi Iqama.
Important Documents and Procedure For Change Of Profession
- First of all, you must need an attested degree from Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture in your city.
- The degree must be according to your profession, for example if you want to change your Actor profession into Doctor, you must have attested Doctorate degree.
- Engineer profession applicant should have to themselves in the Saudi Council of Engineering and then starts the procedure.
- Fee of 1000 Saudi Riyal required for change of profession.
- Submit all the above mentioned documents to the ministry of interior Saudi Arabia and wait for their reply.
- They will check your documents and if verified, your profession on Iqama will be changed.
Some Important Points To Note
- The Ministry of Interior, Saudi Arabia reserved all the rights to approve or reject your application for any reason.
- If your profession is low profile, it will not be changed.
- If traffic violations exist on your Iqama, your profession will not be changed.
- If passport officers found that you had not changed your profession on your Iqama and working on other profession in Saudi Arabia, they will take serious action against you.