This ultimately saves your time and irritate of attaining train tickets from the station. Currently Pakistan Railway official website does not have an online ticket reservation system. So you need to go to the railway station to receive your ticket. With our service you are able to check the seat accessibility and the train timings from Pakistan Railway website www.pakrail.com and just send needed reservation information by calling them at 021-35499111 or all the way through email or the link below. They would then receive your payment information and send the ticket on your postal address.
1. Plan early and make sure availability of a place or seats on a particular route at least 15 days before
2. If available make a call them at 02135499111 or send us the reservation information at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. They confirm availability and entitle or email you with the payment information.
4. They obtain payment as well as passenger details [Name, Address, ID Card (CNIC)]
5. They purchase and post the ticket to your postal address.
- Railway Rawalpindi/Islamabad Reservation Office Phone No. 051-9270895
- Pakistan Railway Karachi Reservation Office contact No. 021- 9213544, 0219213538
- Pakistan Railway Lahore reservation Office phone No. 042-9201607