Bahrain, which is officially the Kingdom of Bahrain is a small island country in Arab situated near the western shores of the Persian Gulf. Saudi Arabia lies to the west and is connected to Bahrain by 25 kilometer long King Fahad Causeway which is the series of bridges and causeways. Bahrain was formerly a state and it was declared a Kingdom in the year 2002. Bahrain is an oil producing country and due to this, its major economy is based on oil but in the late 20th century, Bahrain has invested in the banking and tourism sector. The economy of Bahrain was also recognized as a High Income economy by the World Bank due to its high Human Development Index.
Bahrain is an attractive country for not only the tourists but many people wants to go there to make their careers Many of the Pakistani citizens also want to go there to find the desired job but due to lack of information and guidance, they are unable to do it. So here, we are giving some basic information and Requirements to apply for eVisa of Bahrain.
Rules and Regulations to Apply for eVisa of Bahrain
- First of all, check your eligibility to apply for eVisa of Bahrain from Here
- Fill out the basic information form to confirm that you are eligible for applying eVisa of Bahrain or not.
- Select your required type of visa from two types of Visit Visa’s mentioned on the website i.e. Tourism Visa or Business Visa.
- Tourism Visa is given for the 15 days’ time period however Business Visa is given for 7 to 15 days, according to the nature of work.
- Select the nature of Visa from these two options and follow the further procedure to apply for eVisa by Here
Documents Required to Apply for eVisa Of Bahrain
- Proof of identity is the basic requirement to apply for Bahrain eVisa and for this, you must have valid ID card or government card.
- The applicant must be outside the Bahrain and those who are already travelling in Bahrain are not eligible to apply for eVisa.
- Applicant must have a passport which is valid for at least 6 months from arrival of Bahrain.
- Applicant must be capable of supporting his/her self and agreed to not violate security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- Candidates also gets more detail about the fee and conditions for eVisa of Bahrain from Here
- Check the status of an eVisa application from Here