It is one of the pretty countries in the European Union as an immigration target. This article is very supportive for the people who require residing and working in Denmark. Denmark does not allow permanent residence visa to the new applicant. Let’s talk about the requirements of permanent residence in detail.
Necessities for Permanent residence:
- You have to be over 18.
- You have to not have a criminal record. If you have been prisoner for more than 1.5 years, you are eternally ineligible for permanent residence. If you have been prisoner for less than 1.5 years, you are for the time being ineligible for permanent residence.
- You have to have survived lawfully in Denmark for at least five years.
- You have to be a Danish language test qualified.
- You have to have studied or afforded regularly for at least three years in Denmark.
- You have to be still working or learning while affecting for permanent residence.
- You have to not have any past due public debts such as loans, credits, taxes and levies, etc.
- You have to have signed and mentioned willingness to combine in the Denmark citizenship.
There are some special necessities for the following people:
- Refugees: You have to have been living in Denmark for the past 8 years and have shown willingness to combine in Denmark citizenship.
- Pensioners: If you are a pensioner or early age pensioner, you are excepted from three year study/employment requirement.
- Aged between 18 and 19: People who have been learning in Denmark since primary school, they would apply for the permanent residence before they turn 19. They would not apply if they are not 18.
- How to apply:
If you contain a residence permit on the basis of reunification of family or you are owned by a special group including asylum, refugee, etc. You would apply online for permanent residence. You would also relate to a paper application form. However, you have to relate to a paper application form, if you have a residence permit on the basis of work or study.
The documents stated in the application form checklist are all needed, such as passport, academic records, experience certificate, bank statements, salary slips, language tests, no CRIMINAL RECORD certificate from the police department, etc.
You do not require paying permanent residence fee if you are a refugee, holding a permit of family reunification or are supporter of or have some other relation to spiritual scholars.
Application processing time:
They differ case to case. However, the permanent residence case has maximum service time of 7 months.