Around one million Pakistani foreigners are living in Saudi Arabia and most of them are living there from many years. Pakistani citizens are playing their part in the economy of Kingdom by providing those valuable services and skilled labour which cannot be obtained from any other country. These Pakistanis also have to renew their passport if it gets expired while living in Saudi Arabia. In order to get the renewal of passport, they must have to go Pakistani Embassy or Pakistani Consulate. So here we are explaining the complete procedure of renewal of passport for those Pakistani foreigners who are living in Saudi Arabia.
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original Iqama with two photocopies.
- Original Pakistani Passport with two photocopies.
- Original National Identity Card with two photocopies.
Procedure To Renew Pakistani Passport
- First of all, make sure that your Pakistani passport has less than one year validity because they will not renew if remaining validity is more than one year.
- Make an appointment with the Pakistani Consulate in Jeddah or Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh.
- Reach there on the provided date and take the token from the counter for the renewal of passport.
- Pay them fee for the renewal of passport. You will have to pay SR 135 for 5 years and SR 240 for 10 years. This is ordinary fee for 36 pages, you will have to pay extra amount for urgent renewal and more pages.
- Follow the instructions given by the officials and appear on different relevant counters.
- After completing the procedure, they will give you a receipt.
- Ordinary process takes around 40 days while urgent process will take 20 days.
- Go and get your renewed passport after a certain time.
- You can also check the renewal passport status before visiting Consulate or Embassy, From Here