Many Pakistani citizens went to Saudi Arabia in a large number to find jobs according to their requirements and for their better future. There are some professions in Saudi Arabia by which Pakistani or other nationals can apply for family visa and live there along with family. There are two ways for Pakistani or other nationals to bring their family with them in Saudi Arabia. First way is to bring them on permanent visa and second one is to bring your family on visit visa. In order to bring them, you must have to pay the applicable for family visit visa online through internet banking and there is no need to go to Jawazat office for this. So here we are explaining the procedure to pay the fee for extension of family visit visa online in Saudi Arabia.
Procedure To Pay The Fee For Family Visit Visa Extension
- To get family visit visa extension in Saudi Arabia, you must have to pay the fee of SR 100.
- You can use any bank account of yours to deposit the fee online.
- You must have the facility of internet banking to pay the fee. But you can also use your ATM card for online payment.
- You first have to login your account from the website of a particular bank and search the option “Payments” there and click on that option.
- Then you will find drop down list opened there, you will have to select the option “Government Payments”.
- New screen will open and you have to select the option “Expatriates Services” from the menu.
- Some bank accounts will have “Alien Control” option instead of “Expatriates Services”.
- Now you will have to select “Payment” option from the first tab and “Extend Visitor Visa” from type of payment menu.
- You will also have to enter your Border Number which is mentioned on your passport page and press enter.
- Details of the visit visa holder will be seen on the new screen. Check your personal details there and if everything is right, click on the “Confirm” button.
- SR 100 will be deducted automatically just after this procedure from your bank account.
- Immediately open your Ministry of Interior account from the website of MOI and check whether your payment is deposited or not.