Dubai is the most populous city and the second largest emirate by territorial size in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most beautiful and developed city of the world that has emerged as a global city in the past years. Due to these facts, it has become the center of trade for not only Middle East but also for the western world.
For the regular visitors having resident visa of UAE, Dubai International Airport had introduced eGate card to avoid waiting in a long queue to get their passport stamped. They can just swipe their eGate card and touch the panel to match fingerprints. The Criteria and required documents, procedure and validity of eGate card is defined below:
Criteria and Documents Required To Get eGate Card
- Presence of eGate card holder is must.
- Original passport that should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Resident visa or UAE citizenship is required.
- Passport size photograph
Procedure and Fee
- Submit all your documents and create your fingerprint ID.
- The whole procedure takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fee of AED 200 will be charged for eGate card.
Validity of eGate Card
- E-Gate card is valid for two years.
- Same procedure will be acquired to get new eGate card after expiry.
Centers Where eGate Card Is Available
- Abu Dhabi Airportand Al Ain Airport
- By HSBC-Etihad Credit Card
- DNATADubai Airline Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road.
- DNRD Abu Hail Office
- DNRD Jebel Ali Branch
- Dubai Airport
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi& Al Ain Naturalization Departments.