Saudi Ministry of Labor had introduced Nitaqat law for Saudization. This law was introduced to provide better employment opportunities for the Saudi nationals and given them priority against the expats of any other country. Nitaqat law had divided the Saudi companies into four categories that are Platinum, Green, Yellow and Red. Platinum and Green categories consists of high Saudization rate. However Yellow and Green category companies have low Saudization rate and the Saudi nationals normally don’t take any interest to work in these companies. According to compliance with Nitaqat, the benefits given in each category are different. In order to check Nitaqat category of your Kafeel in Saudi Arabia, follow these steps given below:
Steps To Check Nitaqat Category Of Kafeel
- The first step to check the Nitaqat category of Kafeel in Saudi Arabia is to open the website of Ministry Of Labor
- After opening the website, enter your Iqama number in the second box.
- Now enter the robot detector code shown there in the fourth box.
- Click on the last box to enter the next step to check category of Kafeel.
- The message will be appeared in the next screen which indicate your name, Kafeel name and Nitaqat status of your Kafeel.
- Check the status of your Kafeel which will be in the Platinum, Green, Yellow or Red.
- In case, your Kafeel is in Red or Yellow category, you can get the transfer to other company or employer which is in the Platinum and Green category, without taking any permission from the current Kafeel.