Guidelines For Gold Jewelry Buyers In Saudi Arabia
Gold is a chemical element which is usually alloyed with base metals for use in jewelry. Almost every women in this world desire to wear latest design of gold jewelry to look beautiful. Gold is also used for investments and many upper and lower middle class families purchase gold bars and coins from their savings. This particular practice is normally done when the gold market is down and when it goes up, they sold it and gets profit. So here we are explaining some basic and important points for the gold buyers in Saudi Arabia.
Important Points For Jewelry Buyers:
- First of all, keep it in your mind that the measurement of gold is done in the Karat and 24 Karat is the purest form of gold.
- Original form of gold is very soft and it is mixed with the base metals like zinc, copper and nickel.
- Gold jewelry is usually made of 18, 20 or 22 karat gold and the rates totally depend on karat, when it goes high the price will automatically high.
- Hallmark of the gold jewelry is usually marked inside and K stands for Karat. If 18k is marked in the jewelry, it means that 18 Karat gold is used.
- Gold is weighted in the grams and higher the weight in grams the gold gets more expensive.
- Gold jewelry is available in different designs in the market. You can also choose it from online stores that offers latest designs in a cheap price.
- There are different colors of gold but yellow color is used commonly. However white gold is also one of the favorite choice of buyers nowadays.
- Always ask about the exchange policy from gold trader or shop keeper in order to exchange that jewelry.
- Also get proof from jeweler for the original and pure gold and ask them to provide a certificate.
- Always get rings and bracelet in low karat gold such as 16 or 18 karats in order to prevent it from damage.
- Use gold weight machines present in the jewelry shops and check the weight of gold by your own.