Green tea is the healthiest hot drink which is made from camellia sinensis and actually originated in China. Within the last few decades, green tea has become very popular and spread in many countries of the world. Due to its countless benefits, green tea is widely used by the people in many parts of the world on daily basis.
Despite of its countless benefits, we have defined some important benefits of green tea which have proved by the experts:
Important Benefits of Green Tea
- Different bioactive compounds are present in green tea, which are beneficial to decrease the formation of free radicals in the human body.
- Green tea contains balanced quantity of caffeine which not only keeps you awake but also makes your body healthier.
- Several researches conducted by health experts on green tea proved that it is beneficial to burn fats in the human body.
- Green tea contains some antioxidants which are helpful to reduce the risk of several types of cancer, including Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
- Catechin compounds present in green tea reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, which can ultimately protect the human brain in old age.
- Green tea kills bacteria from the mouth, which are helpful to reduce the risk of infection.
- Compounds present in green tea are beneficial to reduce the risk of including cardiovascular diseases, including stroke and heart disease.