Dubai is the most populous city and the second largest emirate by territorial size in the United Arab Emirates. It is the most beautiful and developed city of the world that has emerged as a global city in the past years. Due to these attractive facts, labour from all around the world including Pakistan and Bangladesh, go there to work. Like other things, they also require Labour Card from the Ministry of Labour. In case of lost or damage of Labour Card, the expatriates should follow these steps given below:
First step is to fill in the application form for lost or damage Labour visa and then submit it to the office of Ministry of Labour.
Terms and Conditions
- according to the procedure of Ministry of Labour, the establishments of all the employers should have been unified.
- In order to get the new Dubai Labour Card, you will have to provide police certificate for the lost Dubai Labour Card.
- Signature card copy.
- Passport copy of an employee.
- Employee photo.
- Police certificate for the lost Dubai Labour Card.
- Damaged Labour Card should be attached with application form.
Fees For New Dubai Labour Card
- Establishment from category (A) should have to pay AED 500.
- Establishment from category (B) should have to pay AED 1500.
- Establishment from category (C) should have to pay AED 2500.