Everyone is aware about Facebook. Facebook is an open social networking service.Facebook tries to continue on top of cons and community standards violations, so if your account has been blocked or locked for security reasons, something about your account or activity has wedged the notice of Facebook staff or its computerized systems.
Some Important Reasons Block your Profile
- You did not mention your real name. Facebook would search you and spit you out.
- You connected too many groups. (The maximum limit is 200 group per user if you cross the limit then your account would be locked.)
- You published on many of groups, or posted on many user’s walls. (That’s what spammers perform, stupid.)
- You send many friendship request to many people.(Not so long ago this was a major cause of immobilized accounts, but Facebook has introduced a maximum of 5000 friends that have to defend you from yourself.)
- Your school/organization association is uncertain.
- You’re poking too many people.(be careful the strange FB app that poke on your behalf.)
- You utilized copy text in multiple messages.
- You are under 18 years old and not division of a High School group.
- You published many messages on a wall or in a group.
- You promoted your app on wall posts.